HAUG Static Control Products
Site Search Engine
Static Charge Eliminator HAUG Ion-Air One IR1 Low Pressure Static Blow Off
The Ion-Air one IR1 low-pressure blower is a versatile device for the elimination of electrostatic charges on non-conductive material. An airflow, enriched with either positive or negative ions, neutralizes interfering surface charges and removes – depending on the working distance – debris from the surface.The Ion-Air one does not need compressed air. Room air is drwan in, filtered, accelerated by the fan, and then simultaneously ionized and blown out again.
The speed control of the Ion-Air one is progressively adjustable. In order to guarantee the constant efficiency of the Ion-Air one, the air filter must be replaced regularly. The integrated clogged filter LED indicator illuminates when the filter is clogged.
Although pimarily designed to serve as table-top unit, the Ion-Air one can be used as series device for electrostatic discharge mounted with appropriate fixation elements above material sheets and webs.
Equipment Of The Table-Top Unit
The table-top unit is available ready for use and contains the following components:
- an integrated power pack to supply the built-in ionizing bar,
- an integrated heating element, which can be switched on when required, to raise the temperature of the exhaust air flow to a level comfortable for the operator
- a plate-shaped base to ensure the steadiness of the device and to optimize the angle of the exhaust air flow according to the application requirements.
Equipment Of The Series Unit
The series unit is mounted on a transversal bar above a material web. For the series unit, an appropriate ionizing bar and suitable power pack (e.g. with monitoring) must be ordered separately according to the application requirements.
The Following Configurations Are Possible:
- Any high-voltage power pack, out of the complete range of HAUG power packs, combined with one ionizing bar mounted over the total length of all connected Ion-Air one units
- One high-voltage power pack, as above, combined with several ionizing bars which are interconnected with a high-voltage cable.
The versatile and elaborate mounting accessories, which must be ordered separately, suit any possible mounting situation.
The Ion-Air one proves to be very efficient in a wide range of applications such as:
- wind up material webs (especially on folm and foil winders)
- at the discharge point of injection moulding machines for plastic materials
- in the electronic industry and assembly work places
|Types||IR 1 table-top unit||230 V
|incl. clogged filter LED indicator, heating element, EN CL power pack, EI PRQ ionizing bar, plate-shaped base|
|IR 1 series unit||230 V
|incl. clogged filter LED indicator, privoting bracket, power cord.
Please order ionizing bar and power pack separately!
|Protection Type||IP 20|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC / 230 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||approx. 500 VA (table-top unit)
approx. 100 VA (series unit)
|Weight||approx. 12 kg (table-top unit)
approx. 07 kg (series unit)
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to +45 °C|
|Storage/transport temperature||-15 °C to +60 °C|
Subject to technical changes!
|Spare filter||Order-No.: X-2396|
|Pivoting bracket for mounting the device on the transversal bar||Order-No.: 10.0024.000|
|Plate-shaped base for table-top unit||Order-No.: 10.0100.000|
|Transversal bar Ø 25 mm||Order-No.: 06.8945.000|
|Bracket for mounting the transversal bar on the machine||Order-No.: X-2401|
|Connection cable, length 150 cm||Order-No.: 06.8940.793|
HAUG Static Control Products And Solutions For Industry