HAUG Static Control Products
Site Search Engine
Multistat Power Line Power Pack From HAUG
The Multistat power pack in combination with HAUG ionizing units is intended for the removal of electrostatic charges. The mains voltage is transformed by the Multistat to an output voltage of 7 – 8 kVAC for the operation of HAUG ionizing units.
Special Features and Advantages
- Self-balancing high-voltage; no adjustment or settings on the Multistatare required.
- Indication of the output high-voltage by means of an analogue indicating instrument.
- Fault indication in case of insufficient output voltage by means of an optical signal (light-emittting diode - LED) and a floating change-over contact.
- Fault indication in case of insufficient mains voltagea by means of a floating change-over contact.
- The floating change-over contact allow both status check and an error check to be performed.
- The Multistat allows the integration of the fault signals into a quality assurance system.
- The high-voltage plug-and-socket connector System X-2000 ensures a secure connection. The assembly of the connector is straightforward and does not require any tools.
- Four high-voltage terminals allow up to four HAUG ionization units to be connected.
For an ionization system to work efficiently, a voltage of at least 4.2 kVAC(Corona inception voltage) is required.
By monitoring the electronic control of the output voltage, the high-voltage is continuously monitored; any drop below the corona inception voltage is signalled as malfunction. This fault signal may be linked with e.g. the machine control system or the production monitoring system using the socket connection intergrated into the housing and a signaling cable.
The Multistat can be used to supply all HAUG ionizing units which are equipped with the coaxial plug-and-socket connection System X-2000, such as:
- Ionizing bars
- Ring electrodes
- Ring ionizers
- Air gates
(UL and CSA conformal)
|Protection Type||IP 54|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC / 230 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||approx. 40 VA|
|Output-voltage||approx. 7 – 8 kVAC|
|Output short-circuit current||(lk) ≤ 5 mA|
|Capacity of signalling contacts||24 VAC / 35 VDC max. 50mA|
|Connectable length||max. 18 m (ionizing unit incl. HV-cable)|
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to +45 °C|
|Storage/transport temperature||-15 °C to +60 °C|
|Weight||approx. 5 kg|
|Mains cable||2.6 m; fixed to the device|
Subject to technical changes!
|Signalling cable K1
for loss of high-voltage
incl. round plug
|5 m||Order-No.: 06.8941.000|
|10 m||Order-No.: 06.8941.001|
|20 m||Order-No.: 06.8941.002|
|Round plug||Order-No.: X-0616|
|Angled plug||Order-No.: X-5718|
HAUG Static Control Products And Solutions For Industry